Life In General

As you all know I will be having a baby very soon. And I work way too damn much to even do anything, I've been desperately trying to finish everything I have to do, but for some reason this isn't happening. I'm sitting at work right now trying to put everything together. I'm 21 and having so many financial issues. I live in an apartment with my girlfriend and our cat, Patrick. I work Monday - Wednesday on NIGHTS at the Hospital. Working from 7PM to 7AM really puts a hurt on my body. Yet, I still do more than what I'm required to do, home and at work. I make just about 700$ every two weeks. Seems like a lot from one job, $1400 a month. But it's not. Also currently I'm working every weekend at the Riggins gas station doing shift manager duty. Working 6AM - 2PM on Saturday and 2PM - 9PM on Sunday. Bringing in around 120$ a week. Still, NOT enough.

I don't think I'm going to be able to continue doing this side job of reviewing once Little Veto is born. That won't change my love for music. My priorities are just going to change a lot. Veto then work pretty much. IF you didn't know the due date it's supposed to be November 7th, but my sister swears he's going to be born on Halloween which would be fucking epic. Once this baby shower is over I'll be able to relax a little because it's just so stressful and dealing with the parents doesn't help.

Enough of venting, I'm vigorously working on the charts for Asking Alexandria on guitar hero 3, but this BPM, beats per minute, shit is getting too frustrating. I also have a few reviews that I should get done very soon. Probably won't happen but shit happens. I will leave you with lyrics from a song that I love. Try to guess what it is.

Look into my eyes.
Tell me you're alive.
Look into my eyes.
Can you hear me now?
Can you hear us now?
Speaking the words that would never cross your mind.
Can you see us now?
Hope you found a place to bury the bodies.
And you can't live without it.
I'm in your head.
I won't forget.
Your love is dead.
And you got nothing left.
Your promises.
Have been all broken.
Sorry to say...
We're so better off.
Sorry to say...
You're not.
Can you hear us now?
Speaking the words that would never cross your mind.
Can you see us now?
Hope you found a place to bury the bodies.
And you can't live without it.
Yeah, you can't breath without it
You can't live without it.
Yeah.
Don't try for us
We see right through you.
You're a liar.
You don't need to breath.
Don't try for us
You said...
You said...
We're done.
We see right through you.
Can you hear us now?
Speaking the words that would never cross your mind.
Can you see us now?
Hope you found a place to bury the bodies.
And you can't live without it.
And you can't breath without it.
And you can't live without it.

This just in: I Quit, You Happy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This is why I am, Who I am

I go by the name Antonio Vazquez. For those who don't know who I am this is the time to find out. I was born December 1st, 1987 making me 21 years old. Yeah, that's right old enough to go out and drink partying all night. That's really not how it is. I have grown to be a responsible person. I work two jobs although my part time job isn't the best. I work at the Riggins Auto/Truck Plaza Gas Station as my part time job, I hate it there but it's money you know? As for my full time job, I work at my local Hospital, Regional Medical Center, or it's easier to just say RMC. I work as a PT transporter. For those who don't know what PT stands for it just simply means patient. I'm the guy that goes into the PTs room and tells them they have a test to go to and either it be a wheelchair or a stretcher I have to put them on one or the other.

But the real reason I created this blog is to tell you about my side Hobby/Job. I only call it a hobby because I don't really get paid for it. I only get to work with amazing bands and numerous of labels/publicists. I write reviews, interview bands, and post news for the site we like to call THEiNTERLUDE. Don't mind the lower case I, I just have a addiction to writting things like that.

What this blog is really about, is how I went from someone who made some bad choices when dealing with music and how I respect every band I get to work with. I love what I do and couldn't ask for more. So please enjoy what you read on here. I will discuss my ridiculous music collection and advance music from the time I get to listen to it to the point where I can't take anymore.

I will also get into detail how you can be involved in what I do, if you are really that interested in working with bands this is your time, at least I think so anyway.

Don't worry this will be fun.